vineri, 30 mai 2008

I have just returned in the Iron Age and have moved into a cave...apparently for the rest of the summer I won't have hot water...due to repairs...
the morons are apologizing profusely and hoping this will not inconvenience those poor bastards living in the affected area
I might just adopt a cavewoman look and style...promise not to wash or comb my hair in the foreseeable future

X( ...am mad...soooo mad

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Un comentariu:

Virginia Rispolept spunea...

That's Romania for you. Feel free to use my shower anytime, it's only across town. Oh, yes, I forgot, they're probably leaving me without hot waater for a few weeks too. But only a few weeks up to a month for the lucky ones who don't need repairs. This is done to answer to the general belief in Romania that water and soap are evil. You don't believe they are evil? Just get on a crowded bus and your nose will be able to count how many believers we have :D